You will be joining a well-established business currently experiencing significant growth. As part of this growth they require the skills of a Marketing assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for and supporting all collateral and marketing activity to promote the company profile.
- You will be responsible for marketing tasks to include website design updates (HTML & WordPress), Internal and external content writing to include case studies, publications and news articles, SEO, Blog posting and social media management.
- Support the team with sales materials, PowerPoint presentations, events.
- Most importantly you will take ownership of assigned tasks, through to completion & provide reports where required
- Seek opportunities through proactive lead generation activities
- You will also work closely with other departments including distribution, operations and production.
- You will also complete general administration tasks and undertake any duties as required in relation to business needs.
- You will have excellent communication skills, have a high attention to detail, and be self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- You will need strong IT skills ideally with experience using PowerPoint and WordPress.
- You will need to experience within a similar marketing role, preferably a minimum of 2 years.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly