Digital Research Manager
Digital Research Manager
An exciting and fast-growing company that has doubled in size for 3 consecutive years. They offer an online learning product that teaches businesses the importance of being digitally savvy. They employ a range of cutting edge technology to teach digital media and marketing to a wide range of International Blue Chip clients (30,000 users, across 125 countries). Their guiding principle is that embedding the learning of new technology requires practical and sustained engagement with the technology itself.
They’re currently a team of over 60 in the UK office and are growing internationally, with offices in London, NYC, and Singapore. They’re highly ambitious, focusing on delivering the very best learning experience for clients (including some of the world’s most recognised brands in Broadcasting, Pharmaceuticals, Haute Couture, Financial, Retail and Advertising Market).
About the role:
Our client is growing quickly and as a result they are looking to take on a Digital Research Manager to take the lead on content and research of the lessons; as well as form and maintain excellent relationships. They should continue to uphold high standards on educational content that company offer. This motivated individual should be an expert in digital media, and have a desire to manage content that will ensure a delivery of engaging and insightful lessons.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with excellent leadership and project management skills to join a growing company that is reinventing the way businesses use digital marketing. Suitable applicants will be especially proactive and have a strong desire to work within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Devise a reviewing process of content for the cutting-edge digital lessons.
- Take lead on research and contribute to discussions of new learning topics.
- Project manage multiple teams to update and create content when new lesson scripts are required.
- Manage lesson updates and work with content and product teams to schedule them.
- Develop and retain relationships with trend and research consultancies to ensure lessons are up to date with the industry.
- Collaborate with accounts team to understand client feedback and use initiative to build lessons around them.
- Utilise excellent interpersonal skills when attending industry events to ensure you are kept at the centre of the latest marketing and business trends
- A background as a digital specialist/ and or in eLearning: you will be taking the lead in research for exciting Digital Marketing specialist lessons.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: you will build relationships with multiple teams, as well as experts in Digital Marketing and research agencies.
- Excellent project management skills: you will be able to prioritise tasks efficiently and at ease.
An immaculate writing style, with strong attention to detail: you will oversee and manage content and production teams to contribute to
Apply for Digital Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly