Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
This company is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell watches & jewellery 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used jewellery dealer. Instead, they make the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! They combine a rigorous certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best buying process to delight all their customers. Thanks to their great team, they’re changing the “hard-luxury” industry from the ground up.
This client is looking for a Marketing expert to drive their customer acquisition and engagement across multiple channels.
They are looking for a big picture person who understands the overall landscape and executes campaigns on multiple platforms, you will be the conductor of the digital marketing orchestra. They’re after someone with a love for data analytics with a knack for creating elegant dashboards to display KPIs. You will need a keen eye for design sensibility and the right person is at the intersection of social & search marketing, analytics, and innovation.
- Manage all social, organic, and paid search channels
- Developing, iterating and optimising their mobile app, website, as well as owned and earned content
- Develop and maintain KPIs to measure growth and success of Marketplace and digital campaigns
- Collaborate with Analytics, Product, and Marketplace teams to gain insight into their customers and their market
- Perform A/B tests to constantly drive sales for both buyers and sellers
- Create and maintain growth marketing dashboards
- Build and optimize buyer and seller funnels to drive conversions
- Stay current with search industry trends and best practices
- 5+ years' experience managing paid and organic search
- 3+ years' experience managing social media channels
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience with Facebook advertising
- Proficient at reaching users on search
- Experience in content and content marketing
- Experience with Google Shopping, Adwords and Google Analytics
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Fluent in Excel
- Passion for watches & jewellery is a plus
Training & Development:
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of their marketing environment within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Location: Chelsea, London
Start Date: ASAP
- Equity options
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Huge learning opportunity: you will be working closely to seasoned entrepreneurs
Apply for Chief Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly