Account Manager - Marketing Agency
We need an Account Manager to join the team of this growing integrated marketing agency in Staffordshire and quickly become a valued member of the team.
As Account Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with your clients across tactical and strategic integrated marketing campaigns. You’ll need to keep a cool head under pressure, and confidently manage multiple accounts and client campaigns at any time across, Websites, social media, email, advertising, direct marketing and lead generation.
- Engaging with clients on a daily basis, keeping them updated and building rapport
- Take and interpret client brief's and deliver over and above their expectations
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered to agreed deadlines
- Monitoring campaigns and analysing monthly reporting statics and reporting ROI back to your clients
- Mentoring and supporting Account Executives
To be successful you will need
- At least 1-2 years experience at Account Manager level
- Currently working within a digital, marketing, creative, branding or similar agency
- Ideally have experience of working with B2B clients (or complex B2C campaigns)
- Experience of working across strategic marketing campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects at any one time
- Confident communication skills
In return you can expect a salary of £25,000 to £30,000, as well as opportunities for continued career progression with an agency with a real passion for their people and the work they deliver.
How to apply
If you’re an ambitious Account Manager who wants to be part of a growing agency then send your CV in application today to Lynsey@three60-marketing.co.uk
Apply for Account Manager - Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly