Account Director (Retail)
Account Director (Retail)
*Contract and Perm available)*
Are you an Integrated Account Director whose strength is in leading the delivery of multichannel communications? Do you have experience of working Shopper/Retail and does this sector truly excite you?
This is a meaty role and a chance to play an integral part in developing and maximising potential on key accounts for this reputable agency. An established, successful, award-winning agency with an innovative, vibrant and grown up culture; they have a genuine interest in investing in great people and working collaboratively to create and produce excellent work for their impressive client base.
Their offices are light, bright, contemporary and creative, and easily accessible from all areas of Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire, and close to the M1.
This is a high-profile role and needs a commercially driven, proactive and experienced Account Director to oversee and direct sales as set at the beginning of each year, across all allocated accounts. This will involve sustaining existing turnover and developing turnover forecasting, so you will need to be proactive and genuinely thrive in successes!
- You will enjoy overall responsibility of the structure, content, accuracy and quality of all communications between the agency the client
- Use your knowledge to effectively manage and keep the administration of your accounts are up to date including billing and planning in accordance with compliance and timelines
- You'll be empowered to build strong relationships with clients, external partners and colleagues and attend meetings and new business presentations
- Inspire, manage and carry out reviews of your team, ensuring objectives, targets and performance levels are met and undertaking appraisals
- Use your commercial acumen to grow a profitable and commercially viable accounts
- Keep an eye on industry changes, competitor activity, market forces and new product developments that could affect your accounts and communicate these accordingly
You will really succeed in this role if you'd enjoy taking lead of delivery first and foremost, motivating an account team and building/growing close relationships with your client. Specifically:
- A great communicator, with excellent commercial and time management skills
- Experience in partnering with strategy and creative representatives
- Excellent presentation skills, both internally and client-facing
- Proven experience in creating insightful creative briefs
- You will have gained at least 5 years agency experience
- Experience in multi-channel delivery, to include shopper marketing and internal communications
- Great attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand guidelines
So, if you want to delight our client with your strategic vision, drive, passion and leadership qualities, please get in touch as soon as you can and we can tell you a whole lot more!
Apply for Account Director (Retail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly