UK Marketing Manager
UK Marketing Manager
About the company
The company is an exciting, fast growing personalised education and mentoring company, with a focus on the higher education space. They provide comprehensive subject tutoring, exam preparation and university entrance support for students worldwide. They are on a mission to revolutionise the way people access and experience education, through seamless connectivity, unrivalled knowledge and advanced technology.
They are a progressive, rapidly expanding, global organisation. They have obtained global recognition from the Deloitte Fast 50, Entrepreneur's Challenge, Global Student Entrepreneurship Awards, Business Insider and more. Their support is delivered through a global network of tutors and advisors and they currently serve clients from offices in London, Singapore, India, Thailand, Moscow, Australia, and New Zealand.
About the role
They are currently looking for a dynamic and commercially-minded UK Marketing Manager to lead events, digital marketing and PR activities for the UK office. They need someone who can adapt quickly to focus on the best off- and online channels to deliver results.
You will work in a small, vibrant office and collaborate with the Global Marketing team in Australia who will support with SEO, SEM and global branding. You will need to think strategically to localise marketing plans to the UK whilst keeping a keen eye on implementation.
- Take the lead on all UK Marketing (with the support of the global marketing team) in order to raise their industry profile and generate leads
- Events: a large focus of the role is planning, running and delivering events in London and across the UK to generate leads for Crimson Education.
- Digital Marketing: Manage Crimson Education’s digital marketing presence across the UK working alongside the Global Marketing team as well as external agencies.
- PR: Supporting the MD in Europe with on-going PR strategy to raise profile.
- Reporting on and analysing activity results of all marketing channels against KPIs.
- Building collateral for offline resources – marketing materials for events, press and potentially postal campaigns.
- Networking with stakeholders when required to build mutually beneficial partnerships across the education and business sectors in the UK.
Training and development
Their extremely talented team are empowered to innovate and execute positive change, every day. They support individuals to accelerate their knowledge and professional experience through scale of responsibility and confidence placed upon them.
As part of a small team, in true start-up style, this role is suited to someone who wants to hit the ground running. You’ll be supported by the friendly and motivating team, but any ideas you want to share, or solutions you think are useful, are yours to get going!
- A minimum of two years’ marketing experience.
- Experience organising and running professional events.
- A strong digital marketing understanding with a working understanding of SEO, PPC, e-marketing, social media and affiliate marketing as well as the ability to use some of: Hubspot, Marketo, LinkedIn, Facebook, Canva, Unbounce and Buffer/Hootsuite.
- Flexibility and savvy to adapt marketing approaches to client segments from different socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to feed into marketing plans and initiatives with objectives such as increasing revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- A hands-on attitude with the desire to action change and seek continual improvement.
- Experience running PR campaigns and writing press releases.
- A background working with external agencies.
- It would be beneficial if you’ve worked in the education sector previously.
Location: Oxford Circus
Start Date: ASAP
Apply for UK Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly