The company is a UK “proptech” start-up shaping the future of residential lettings and property management by putting the sharing economy at its heart. By combining value-added hospitality services, data-driven insight and pioneering technology, this company can unlock unique value in residential property. Our platform powers more flexible and affordable living for residents, new opportunities for estate agents, and optimised returns for investors.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Copywriting Executive position is a key hire for the marketing team. An amazing copywriter, this person will be the voice of the company. Working closely with the graphic designer the Copywriting Executive will be responsible for bringing their brand to life in words.
- Owning and shaping a consistent tone of voice for the company’s brand.
- Producing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, press releases and industry research.
- Writing content for the company’s print marketing materials including brochures, presentations, branded documents and training materials.
- Copywriting for marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels as the need arises, including email marketing, social media, ppc, direct mail, events and PR.
- Other marketing projects as and when the need arises in line with marketing objectives.
- Creating blog posts and content for the company’s website.
- Top university education.
- Amazing copywriting skills, a genuine wordsmith.
- Relevant content writing experience, potentially within journalism.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter mentality and ability to think outside of the box.
- Excellent design skills - including use of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- A great portfolio of previous work you have done.
- Knowledge of and interest in the property industry.
- SEO skills.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
Training & Development:
As you grow in this fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment, you will get the chance to take on more and more responsibility within the role such as control of all social media channels for the company.
Salary: £30k - £40k
Start Date: ASAP
- Vibrant, entrepreneurial culture.
- Opportunity to make this role your own, have a real impact from day one and develop within this high growth team.
- A close tight-knit team.
- Cool offices based in the heart of London.
- A fantastic environment to release your full creative potential!
Send your CV with a brief covering statement to email@example.com
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly