Digital Marketing Executive (Content)
Digital Content Executive
This company’s mission is to give ambitious businesses the tools to grow. They operate a peer-to-peer platform that connects investors with growing businesses. This platform means that these businesses and their founders receive the funding and tools needed to help them succeed.
The company are a diverse, rapidly growing team of 40. They are extremely ambitious, like their clients. Three core values guide them: always try to be curious, be in sync, and beat expectations.
The company have built a smart, simple product that’s loved by its users. Now they are looking for a bright, driven digital content executive, to help them tell more people about it. At the company, you will work alongside passionate, friendly people who are excited to come into the office every day, have wide access to professional development, and your work will have an immediate impact on the company’s clients.
You’ll ideally have some experience working in a similar sector, as well as a passion for copy and content. Most importantly, you’ll be eager to expand your skills and learn new things every day.
- Work across different digital platforms, encompassing blogs, social, email and more.
- Communicate the benefits of the company to existing and prospective customers.
- Become an expert user of the company’s key systems and software tools.
- Use your skills to help the company’s commercial team secure more business.
- A degree in a relevant subject area (business / marketing / finance / humanities).
- Some knowledge of best practice when it comes to SEO.
- A love of copy and writing.
- Demonstrable interest in financial services and fintech.
- A passion for different types of media: some Photoshop / InDesign experience.
- Naturally collaborative and comfortable embracing challenges and change.
- The ability to take the initiative, suggest alternative solutions to problems, and to think creatively about your work.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Intercom and similar software tools - is preferred.
- Prior work experience within a finance or technology business (preferably).
Training & Development:
You’ll have the opportunity to work and develop alongside a high-calibre marketing and commercial team. You will sit within a small, hard-working team, reporting to the Content Manager. The company pride themselves on offering everyone the opportunity to grow and develop, taking on new responsibilities.
Location: London (Central)
Salary: £25k - £28k
Start Date: Asap
- Entry into company’s share option scheme.
- Experience within London’s fintech sector.
- Free drinks and snacks.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive (Content)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly