B2B Associate Director - Tech Client
Associate Director required to lead strategy and planning within the B2B vertical for prestigious global telecoms client.
Candidates will join a world-renowned media communications agency, part of multinational media solutions group.
Salary to £60,000 + benefits. Based Central London, within EMEA headquarters.
Ideal candidates will bring thought leadership, energy, creativity and team motivation skills to this role.
· Work on one of the most innovative, dynamic brands within the agency
· Manage daily delivery and optimisation of mobile solutions
· Develop, implement and sell-in collaboration opportunities to prospective client partners
· Become a trusted strategic advisor and present new trends and technologies to senior decision makers within the business
· Explore opportunities for cross-channel integration across TV, digital, social and mobile
· Liaise with global, regional and local teams to ensure best practice policies are implemented across the agency
· 6+ years of media planning & buying experience, preferably from a media/communications agency background
· Experience overseeing the full life cycle of a client brief
· Exposure to multiple channels across digital and social media, TV, print, mobile and OOH
· Understanding of the paid, earned and owned media ecosystem
· Knowledge of cross-channel attribution skills
· Strong attention to detail and communication skills
· Experience working with digital tools including Comscore, Google Insights & Analytics, Mediamind, Dynamic Logic, AdRelevance
· Strategic knowledge of social media channels eg. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and understanding of SEO & SEM campaign management
· Technology experience would be beneficial.
Apply for B2B Associate Director - Tech Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly