Interim Content and Copywriter
- Work with the Senior Brand and Project Manager and Graphic Designers to drive their brand throughout our creative outputs and create compelling campaign ideas based on briefs from others in the Sales and Marketing team.
- Write copy to engage current and potential residents and all stakeholders involved in the purchase decision-making process.
- Generate copy for collateral, including leaflets, brochures, adverts and posters as well as write digital and content marketing copy including engagement and marketing emails, online banners, blogs and other forms of content marketing.
- Ensure online copy is written appropriately with search engine optimisation (SEO) in mind and include keywords.
- Liaise with and brief translators to ensure our copy is translated correctly whilst remaining on brand.
- Implement a framework of metrics for measuring copy effectiveness e.g. email open rate, click through rates, etc.
- Identify innovative opportunities for the company to stand out among the competition; engage with current and potential customers; devise compelling marketing messages leveraging customer, market and competitor insight.
- Deliver all agreed marketing activity within budget using internal cost management systems.
- Degree in English, CIM and/or IDM qualified.
- Knowledge of the difference in writing techniques required for online and offline environments.
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix and adapting copy at different points of the customer journey.
- Strong commercial acumen; extensive experience of responding to briefs and writing copy that generates sales.
- Attention to detail with excellent grammar and punctuation.
Apply for Interim Content and Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly