Head of Digital Marketing
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
Head of Digital Marketing
The company are a multi award-winning travel company that launched in 2014 to shake up the travel industry. Their aim is to revolutionise the outdated image of the group travel sector with an on-point and aspirational lifestyle brand experience.
In the past three years, the company have enjoyed wall-to-wall press coverage, brand partnerships with MINI and Samsung, elated reception from their international customer base and 200% YOY growth. They are now ready to tackle global expansion and need your help in this exciting next step of our journey.
The company aim to disrupt tired old clichés associated with group tours by empowering a new generation of solo travellers in their 30s and 40s. This untapped demographic has been underserved by the travel industry, yet global demand from it is booming. More and more people are choosing to travel alone, and the adventure travel market has seen 65% growth in the past year alone. The company are surfing the tide of this growing global movement.
Reporting directly to the co-founders, you’ll be testing, executing and measuring campaigns across all of the company’s marketing channels with the key goal of acquiring new customers on budget and at scale. You will be in charge of optimising marketing activity across existing channels as well as testing and finding successful new avenues.
The company want people who love to travel. They are searching for people who are proactive, positive and keen to learn. Working for a young company means there’s great scope for growth, so they welcome all candidates who want to expand their skills and accelerate their career within a fast-growing start-up.
- Take the lead on all Marketing activities, with a focus on building a team and establishing and tracking the KPIs that drive business growth.
- Deliver on marketing strategy and ensure to meet short and long term business goals.
- Identify and solidify acquisition channels including: Adwords, Facebook, Retargeting, Display, SEO, Cross promotions, Partnerships, Email marketing, PPC, website development and content creation.
- Create, develop, implement and manage advertising and digital campaigns, drawing on insights from their performance to increase customer retention and sales.
- Work with and manage external agencies, monitoring and improving performance.
- Provide strategic marketing insight; identify emerging opportunities and trends.
- A LOVE for travel and specifically adventure travel.
- A proven track record in customer acquisition (at least 3 years). You’ve driven acquisition campaigns that have led to significant growth for the company you’ve worked for – ideally a B2C start-up.
- Experience in online marketing (i.e. Facebook advertising, Google Adwords, PPC campaigns, organic lead generation).
- An analytical mind – capable of working with campaign data.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- A high level of organisation and time management.
- Basic design / coding skills are preferred.
- Tenacity and a hard work ethic : you’re able to make things work with limited resources and can stay motivated, no matter what the situation is.
- Ability and passion to learn new skills and trends quickly.
Location: London (Oval)
Salary: Up to £70k depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
- One free flight a year to a company travel destination.
- Exciting monthly socials
- Opportunity to join a company adventure.
- Flexible working.
- Unlimited Books.
- Fully stocked snack cupboard and fridge full of beers and Prosecco.