Lead Designer (greetings & giftware)
Our client is and award winning independent publisher of contemporary greetings cards, stationary and giftware, working with some of the best retail brands on the high street. They produce high quality and innovative design for both the UK and overseas markets.
They are now looking to recruit a Lead Designer to join their team.
Based at the busy Nottingham office, the ideal candidate will have a proven and successful track record working in a progressive creative role for a number of years.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will have proven team management experience and the ability to lead and direct a small team with ease and enjoyment, therefore contributing to the positive creative atmosphere and overseeing the workload at all times. It is also very much a design-led role and therefore you will have inspiring, innovative and creative ideas.
- A minimum of 4-5 years industry experience
- A highly creative and conceptual portfolio demonstrating excellent use of colour/surface pattern design, layout, illustration and typography skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS, Photoshop and InDesign
- A confident interpreter of briefs and presenter of ideas
- Strong commercial trend awareness
- Remain calm under pressure and ensure deadlines, budget and guidelines are adhered too
- An enthusiastic team motivator
In return you will be offered the opportunity to be part of a friendly and talented team who strive to produce the best design worldwide and showcase your work in some of the leading high street retailers and independent stores.
Salary up to £28,000 p.a. depending on experience.
You details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Lead Designer (greetings & giftware)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly