Retail Data and Analytics Analyst : World Leading Energy Co
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Data and Analytics Analyst to join the Global Data and Analytics Team. About the Role:
- Help stakeholders frame up an analytical problem, develop an appropriate approach to the problem, extract and combine data from a host of internal systems and third-party APIs, cleanse and make judgements about missing data, conduct EDA, build models, validate models, build visualizations, present findings, and tell the story of the data in a concise but credible way.
- In some cases, you will need to collaborate with others on bigger projects and occasionally do public speaking.
Most important duty: Quickly learn the internal systems and have the tenacity to fight though a patch work of systems, processes, and stakeholders on his/her own. For this reason, this person will need experience of 3+ years of experience in the analytics field. About You: Three most important elements:
- Good knowledge or current platform technologies, and someone who is strong technically who can maintain balance.
- Must be willing to work, take a break and come back to the problem with a different perspective in order to find optimal solutions.
- Retail background and can relate to business operations and sales people.
- You should be sound in the fundamentals of the analytics process within a Retail context.
- Proficient using either R, Alteryx, or Python (R preferred) and be willing to learn and coach others in our team and in the OUs.
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI familiarity would be a big plus, but not required at the outset.
- Comfortable leading, listening, and “doing” at different points in time.
- Must fit the family culture and be curious with a research mindset
- Must move seamlessly between the technical and non-technical areas although he/she might not need a coding skill set for this role, it would be nice to have a bit of this in the background.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Apply for Retail Data and Analytics Analyst : World Leading Energy Co
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly