- Amazing R&D offices in a central Bristol location.
- Multi-award winning company with a fantastic culture!
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll need to be experienced working in a TDD / BDD and Agile environment.
- Ideally you will have had experience in a Senior / Lead Development role and would have mentored more junior developers.
- Knowledge of Typescript and ES6 would be handy, but not essential!
Working in the businesses new R&D site, you’ll be acting as a front-end Subject Matter Expert throughout the company and taking the lead on front-end development. You will be working closely with the backend development teams and will be focused on projects which are centred on creating new & innovative tech to disrupt their industry. You’ll be expected to take part and encourage debates and collaboration to ensure innovation and creativity is used throughout the team.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Where do we even start? They offer a range of benefits including flexible working, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, a minimum of 12% bonus, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. This company has achieved and is continuing to achieve some great things.
Want to be part of it? Then send in your CV to Hannah B.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly