Loyalty Programme Delivery Manager: World Leading Global Energy Oil Company
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Loyalty Business Analyst / Project Manager to join a new loyalty programme working within a dedicated project team, driving this significant change in the business and ensure that the proposition is designed, developed, launched and operated in a way that delivers the best possible customer experience and engagement as well as the bottom-line value associated with increased customer. The position exists to support the development and bringing to market the next generation Retail Loyalty Programme, which will replace the successful current UK Loyalty scheme. About the role: Undertake a Loyalty programme delivery role within a Retail environment and be accountable for the delivery of some of the critical business readiness workstreams required for both the project basic pilot, including marketing and internal communications. This is likely to include data governance, the coordination and implementation of a training programme and ensuring that legal and compliance standards are adhered to, being a focal point for this area. The current project PM/Agile scrum master role is managed on a 50% basis by another team. Around 30% of your time would be used to support the role across projects with multiple workstreams, dependencies and stakeholders, to enable a successful delivery. This will consist of scheduling meetings and organising the itinerary, with this hands on role. About you:
- Experienced in the field of customer loyalty programmes and customer marketing, including a good understanding of the business systems, processes and data associated with a Loyalty programme.
- A background in a Retail environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing a critical programme to market.
- The role also requires project management skills to work alongside a part time Project Manager.
- Understanding and experience of managing and driving a project through the Agile (Edge) methodology.
- A familiarity with CRM and Loyalty solutions (Adobe)
- Experience in developing Marketing CVP’s
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Apply for Loyalty Programme Delivery Manager: World Leading Global Energy Oil Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly