Digital Project Manager: World Leading Energy and Oil Company
Digital Project Manager
World Leading Global Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Deployment Project Manager to lead multiple new Digital Roadmap Website Design Systems across this global companies various markets and entities.
- Working across various digital disciplines including; Content, User Experience, Visual Identity, Analytics, Social Media and Technical.
- Defining project tasks and evaluating resource requirements for multiple projects concurrently
- Developing consistent project plans to contribute to a single programme-level view
- Identifying, actively mitigating and reporting on project risks and issues
- Managing stakeholder teams to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget, in line with the programme plan
- Managing stakeholder expectations to ensure that we consistently deliver against realistic commitments
- Alignment with central teams to actively identify opportunities for improvement of the Digital Roadmap design system
- Working with Business Analysts to gather business requirements through client interviews and/or research
- 10 + Years project management experience (of major web/deployment project)
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Exposure to PRINCE 2
- Proficiency with MS Projec
- Strong Digital and Social Media experience
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dunn & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Apply for Digital Project Manager: World Leading Energy and Oil Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly