Global Market Research & Insight Analyst : Oil & Gas Co
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Global Market Research & Insight Analyst to provide support to the current Global Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) Market Research Consultant to deliver market research projects on time and on budget. You will be interacting with Global HDEO, B2B and Customer Marketing Research & Insights Consultants as part of a virtual team. Role is to support the generation and dissemination of strategic market, consumer, brand and sector insights in order to facilitate the development and implementation of business strategies and tactics. Responsibilities:
- Interact with (global and local teams) and agencies (global and local) in order to assist in the conception and implementation of the Lubricants Trackers.
- Liaising with global and local stakeholders
- Recommending research protocols, maintaining the global objectives and ensuring maximum consistency across trackers
- Reviewing changes requested by local markets/communicating tracker changes
- Supporting the questionnaire localisation process
- Acting as a daily point of contact; maintaining up to date contact lists
- High level status overview of LTs – quality control, identifying and helping to resolve any emerging issues (trouble shooting).
- Participate in project/agency/contract reviews and tendering
Provide management with concise and insightful information about lubricant consumers’ behaviours, attitudes and beliefs. This includes:
- Reviewing all reports ahead of presentation, challenging agency’s where appropriate
- Reviewing online dashboard data, conduct systematic checks at key points
- Reviewing KPI data and liaising with market queries on their KPIs
- Scheduling business issues briefings ahead of annual market presentations; scheduling key market briefings ahead of quarterly reporting
- Scheduling and hosting presentations; ensuring presentation feedback is acted upon as appropriate
- You must be able to proactively identify insights and find creative ways to look at the business.
- Strong global market research & insight experience.
- Be highly effective at presenting complex information and analysis.
- Strong project management skills are also highly desirable.
- Have a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dunn & Bradstreet. Please telephone or email your CV for an immediate response. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Apply for Global Market Research & Insight Analyst : Oil & Gas Co
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly