B2C Communications Manager
Manage all pro-active and reactive media relations and PR, including crisis communications.
Your new company
You new company is a specialist provider with over 25 years' experience, they are experts in supporting individuals with complex needs across the UK.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to:
- Manage all pro-active and reactive media relations and PR, including crisis communications.
- Develop engaging content for both internal and external channels in a variety of formats.
- Contribute to developing Voyage Care's new personality.
What you'll need to succeed
The individual undertaking this role should possess the following attributes:
1. English degree or similar and CIPR or CIM qualified.
2. Exceptional writing skills with the ability to create content for a range of audiences.
3. Strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of formats.
4. Strong project management, planning and time management skills.
5. Committed to achieving deadlines and deliverables.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written correspondence with editing/ proof-reading skills.
7. Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritises accordingly.
8. Methodical, with exceptional attention to detail.
9. Availability to sometimes work outside of normal business hours with overnight stays away from home.A people person who can effectively communicate with all levels of staff.Passion for supporting people and strong diplomacy.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £28,000 with 23 days holiday, life assurance and retail discount scheme. You will be working within a proactive and driven team and they are looking for the right person to help join them and carry on driving this great energy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for B2C Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly