Front End Developer (WordPress)
We have an exciting position for an experienced Front End Developer to join an award-winning and leading digital marketing agency based in Nottingham.
As a Front End Developer you will be working within an Agile team. This is a collaborative and friendly environment, that strives for innovation and quality and you will be working closely with the Development Team Leader, Technical Director and Business Analysts.
- Minimum of 3 years; commercial experience within a team environment
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS
- Good working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Good understanding of version control (Git) and an understanding of gitflow
- Experience of WordPress theme development
- A passion for frontend learning and development
- A personable manner, intuitive, diplomatic and respectful – positive team member
Advantageous to have:
- Knowledge of UX principles
- An understanding of Agile; Scrum
- Experience of mobile app development
- AngularJS, Angular, ReactJS or similar frameworks
- Apart form a competitive salary you’ll be working in a friendly and relaxed, professional team.
- You will be offered professional one-to-one development and training tailored to your needs
- Fast-track career progression
- Flexible working culture
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Social activities and company lunches – and a sweet little office dog!
Competitive and depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Front End Developer (WordPress)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly