Account Campaign Specialist -Hebrew Speaking
TVH Marketing Solutions are seeking tech savvy, creative, outgoing individuals, who speak Hebrew who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment! Could this be the perfect job for you?
Based in Spain, this is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, who wish to source multiple Account Campaign Specialists to promote Google products to small and medium-sized businesses, working within the Hebrew Marketplace.
As an Account Campaign Specialist who will be based in Barcelona, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of clients to help develop their first online advertising campaigns. You will consistently build outstanding campaigns that achieve your clients’ goals and ensure long term success.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard and optimize their online advertising campaigns.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to our customers.
- Drive revenue growth with existing clients and upsell additional products and platform features.
- 1 year sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- University Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Hands on experience managing advertising campaigns with major online advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, etc.
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience building and/or managing online advertising campaigns.
- Familiarity with the online marketing landscape and concepts such as SEM, SEO, social media marketing, and analytics.
- University coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
- Understanding of unique challenges that small businesses face in marketing online
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
- On-going Google Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
If you are fluent in Spanish and wish to add value to this campaign please send your CV with accompanying information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Account Campaign Specialist -Hebrew Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly