Internal Communications Adviser
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Adviser to join our client, one of the worlds leading organisations within the Oil and Gas industry.
You will play a key role in creating effective communications and engagement plans and develop, tailor and deliver messages to defined audiences.
- To lead communications support for key projects and programmes.
- Create and co-ordinate the production and approval of internal communications tools and activities.
- To engage and influence business managers toward best practice internal communications approach.
- Co-ordinate and deliver effective internal measurement systems.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- A strong internal communications background as well as experience of change communications.
- Experience of working with a network of contacts, consultants and/or suppliers.
- Strong writing experience across a range of different audiences.
- Ability to influence stakeholders.
This role is looking to start ASAP so please get in touch to hear further details!
Apply for Internal Communications Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly