Digital Campaign Manager
Do you have experience in Digital Trafficking, Lead Generation Campaign Management, Email Marketing, Social Media Management and have an advanced knowledge of Google Analytics?
Does the thought of being a central cog within an established and successful B2B digital publishing business appeal?
The responsibility of the Digital Campaign Manager will be to work with both client and internal teams to ensure all campaign activity is successful.
As our Digital Campaign Manager you will need to be a positive thinking problem solver, highly organised and meticulous with detail. You must have the ability to work and support colleagues whilst having confidence to tackle projects independently and be able to multitask with excellent communication skills.
This is a pivotal role within the business therefore you will be tech savvy with experience of mass email marketing, HTML, Photoshop, Web Analytics, Google Double Click for Publishers and Social Media.
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience in a role where campaign analysis was a key responsibility.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience implementing marketing strategies across online platforms.
- Must have experience working with multiple teams in order to hit tight deadlines.
- Experience dealing directly with clients and agencies.
- The ideal candidate would have experience working within a small company and understands and acts upon the shared sense of responsibility.
A little about our client:
You'll be joining a high performing group of people who share a passion and vision for high quality content. With close to 40 years of success already behind the business the future is exciting with the pace for ongoing growth and product development accelerating almost every day.
If this sounds like the next challenge for you click the apply button now and send us your CV to begin the process.
Apply for Digital Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly