- A financial training organisation
- Fast growth business with aggressive hiring plans
- Lead the marketing function for the business
- Set up marketing strategy, build brand awareness and generate marketing qualified leads
- Writing engaging content to help position the brand in their market
- Experience working in a start-up or stand-alone role is essential
The Role: The Marketing Manager position in this exciting financial training business is the first marketing resource the company have hired. They are looking for a highly competent marketer who can build and lead on the creation of a marketing strategy whilst also rolling up their sleeves to execute the campaigns. The Marketing Manager will have had previous experience working in a technology start-up (or in a stand-alone marketing role), be a strong copywriter and have broad marketing channel experience (email, social, CRM, web, events). The business wants someone that can immediately gel with a small but agile workforce and ultimately support sales revenue through marketing activity (brand awareness and lead generation).
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Learning and developing market knowledge
- Auditing the current marketing processes, technology and strategy
- Creating a new website to showcase the business proposition to new and existing clients
- Building brand awareness through content, PR and events
- Defining what a 'lead' is for sales and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve the company objectives of growth
- Analysing and reporting on campaign success and failure, suggesting tweaks/changes to improve the outcome and ROI
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B commercial marketing experience
- Have worked in a start-up business (tech ideally) or software organisation
- Have a degree or qualifications in marketing
- An ability to challenge ideas, be creative, and be analytical
- Be an exceptional copywriter
This financial training provider has seen excellent levels of growth in recent years. As a result, they have decided to build a marketing function to enable the company to reach their ambitious growth targets. They are looking for a Marketing Manager who is not afraid of taking risks in order to see results.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40,000-45,000 + bonus
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in The City, London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly