Account Manager, Travel PR
Our client is an independent Travel PR/Destination Marketing agency based in West London. They are very proud to represent some of the best destinations and hotels all over the world.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join the team. They need someone with fantastic communications, written and management skills. New business will be a part of the role so experience of pitching to prospective clients is essential and building strong relationships with existing clients will be second nature. The team is headed by a well-connected, inspirational MD. The culture is open and friendly. You have the freedom to work in the way that is best for you. There are comfortable areas to sit with your laptop and do your best creative work. You don’t have to be stuck at your desk! No two days are ever the same for this team and they need people who can keep up with the quick pace, tight deadlines and revel in the exciting opportunities that will come their way.
- We are looking for people with experience in a similar role and good contacts in the UK media industry.
- Experience in the Travel PR industry is a must.
- Great writing skills.
- Spanish would be a bonus.
- The framework to grow fast
- Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
- A friendly / creative work environment in West London
- Work mobile phones / laptop / Tablet Daily free refreshments & healthy snacks
- Long winter holidays
- Early Fridays during Summer months
- Season ticket loan
Is this could be your dream job, then send us your CV and we can start the conversation!
Apply for Account Manager, Travel PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly