Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing to join a leading retail business based in Norfolk.
This role will be Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the company's marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relation activities, both externally and internally. Overall responsibility for the company's marketing ventures that will involve the development and implementation of strategies to strengthen the company's market presence and help it to find a voice' that makes a difference.
• Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities, both internally and externally.
• Overall responsibility for the company's image, brand and it's standing within the market place.
• Working with the CEO and other Directors to create the overall marketing strategy for the business that will enhance the company's image and position within the marketplace.
• Development of pricing strategies to maximise return on investment within the marketing budget.
• Management of the marketing department, providing guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals within the team.
• To produce inspirational ideas for promotional events and activities.
• Plan and execute state of the art campaigns for corporate promotions, launches of new product line etc.
• Conduct market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors marketing movements.
• Responsibility for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and the company's publications.
• Act as the company's agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients, building and maximising strategic partnerships across all platforms.
• Ensuring compliance with brand guidelines in all marketing activities across the company.
• Responsibility to spot' trends, constantly re-appraising all marketing tools within the company to ensure an advantage over competitors.
• To monitor and report on customer satisfaction, making recommendations for improvement where necessary reaching a true understanding of the customer persona.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and the ability to employ unique marketing techniques. A skilled strategist with the ability to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others whilst increasing the company's market share and maximising revenues to thrive against competitors. You will be Educated to degree level and hold a Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) qualification.