Software Engineer (PHP) - Learn Symfony / Laravel
- Excellent personal development opportunities; learn new tech, frameworks, etc.
- Be a part of the community, attending events, hackathons and more.
- Flexi-time, dedicated R&D time and an enjoyable work environment!
What skills you’ll need
- Experience with frameworks would be highly beneficial (they work with a bespoke framework, as well as both Laravel and Symfony).
- You’ll have worked as part of a web-focussed development team in a fast-paced environment.
- They’re keen to find people with client facing experience; scoping the delivery of projects, working to tight timescales etc.
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of Linux and be up for learning new tech in and out of work; they have regular hack, R&D time and non-commercial projects to work on.
Working within this supportive and passionate team of techies, you’ll be able to work without micro-management to deliver fantastic solutions to some really top clients. You’ll use PHP with existing frameworks and develop new ones, providing real-time estimations and resolving risks. Other core responsibilities will include creating specification documents, estimate and manage risks as well as working closely with the infrastructure team.Their coding standards are high and they’re looking for someone with a passion for delivering scalable, future proof code whilst keeping close to industry developments and emerging tech that could be used on new projects.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working in a smart, collaborative and social working environment; everyone gets involved in all sorts of tech events, hackathons & LAN parties so you can too! On top of that you’ll really get treated as a grown up with flexible working hours and this wide range of exciting projects and clients, no two weeks will be the same! There’s excellent progression, training and R&D opportunities within the role for those looking to really stretch themselves further their careers.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now or get in touch with Jack for more information.
Apply for Software Engineer (PHP) - Learn Symfony / Laravel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly