Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is an award-winning PR & Marketing agency, who have the expertise to create successful marketing strategies. They have experience and widespread expertise in PR, branding, email marketing, online marketing, social media, SEO and videography.
Due to sustained growth, they are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist, who will work alongside account managers, digital creative content writers and directors to deliver digital strategy for clients.
Requirements for the Digital Marketing Specialist:
- 2-4 years industry experience (agency-side)
- Great communication skills
- Digital content writing skills
- Excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, Social Media, MailChimp
- Confident and proven client facing ability, that includes advising on digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Manage a portfolio of client websites.
- Plan, execute and deliver client campaigns
- Monitor media, including press, broadcasts and social media sites for client opportunities
- Plan, write and post social media campaigns; source images and create reports
- Plan and design emails, create reports and improve agreed KPI’s
- Monitor and manage website performance
- Work with the wider team to develop and manage SEO plans for clients
- Carry out best practice SEO
- Write blogs and webpages
- Plan and execute Google Adwords and re-marketing campaigns
- Manage image libraries for use in digital communications
You will be able to demonstrate real results and how this has impacted on businesses you have worked for so far. You enjoy building client relationships
You are an upbeat and friendly individual. You aim to produce exceptional results and are excited to be part of a friendly and sociable team.
Past work experience with clients in the construction industry sector is also a nice-to-have!
Salary up to £30k p.a. depending on experience
Your information is treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply for Digital Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly