Marketing Executive - B2C
Are you a Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving environment?
Do you have experience in creating engaging marketing collateral?
Do you have marketing campaign experience?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Building Society/Insurance Company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The company is looking for a Marketing Executive/Marketing Assistant/Marketing Coordinator to look after the production and deployment of Marketing Collateral for the business this includes: organise the copy-writing, design, proofing, production & distribution of marketing materials across the following media; direct mail; advertising; emails; newsletters; exhibition kit; & promotional goods.
The company is a well-established building society/insurance company, after a successful re-brand they have experienced exceptional growth and launched several innovative mortgage products to the market & are looking for consumer facing marketers to really drive their new customer acquisition strategy going forward. This business is going through a major transformation both digitally & how they interact with their customers. They have grown rapidly over the next couple of years & are putting core marketing at the forefront of their marketing strategy.
Their mission is to become the number one building society & mortgage provider in the UK. They are going to build on their well-established customer base & use this as a springboard to engage with new potential customers.
This role will be within a team of 8 & be responsible driving all customer acquisition campaigns across Digital channels: PPC, SEO, DR Optimisation & Social.
As Marketing Executive, you'll report to the Marketing Manager & play a fundamental role in supporting the Marketing Manager to manage & deliver the overall marketing strategy, as well as playing a lead role when it comes to our creating marketing collateral & campaigns. You'll naturally have a passion for marketing & possess broad channel knowledge, as well as having the confidence to make performance related recommendations.
Their culture is a dynamic & fun place to work, they are looking for driven, ambitious & analytically focused individuals to join their team & help them grow the business.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Organise the copy-writing, design, proofing, production & distribution of marketing materials. To include literature; direct mail; advertising; emails; newsletters; exhibition kit; & promotional goods
- Ensure that existing materials & content (web & offline) are regularly reviewed, & then updated or withdrawn as necessary
- Write copy for both the web & offline, ensuring tone of voice guidelines are followed, & all communications are clear, fair & not misleading to customers
- Work with the CRM Executive to ensure communications enhance the value of our CRM data
- Assist with the planning, implementation & monitoring of marketing campaigns that help cross/up sell to existing customers & drive warm, cost-efficient & quality prospects to the websites & New Business Team
- Assist with the organisation of onsite & offsite exhibitions, workshops & seminars, including promotion & logistics
- Assist with adhoc customer/market research projects, ensuring results are clearly collated & cascaded to relevant management
- The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to Marketing who can create engaging marketing collateral & generate results from their campaigns.
The Marketing Executive role requires the following experience:
- Experience working at Marketing Executive level or equivalent
- Background in financial services sector is preferred - Insurance or Retail Banking would fit best
- Experience of marketing collateral creation (copy-writing, proofing & production)
- Experience of working with & briefing multiple external suppliers
- Experience of coordinating cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills - able to write clearly, concisely & accurately for both online & offline channels
- Advanced editing & proof reading skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects & prioritise effectively in an often fast-paced environment with competing pressures
- Self-motivated & can-do attitude.
Title: Marketing Executive - B2C - Insurance
Salary: £25k - £35k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live & work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
Apply for Marketing Executive - B2C
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly