Digital Marketing Manager
A leading global luxury travel operator is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their friendly and passionate Marketing team to help define and drive their overarching Online Marketing Plan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing qualified traffic on the website through a variety of digital mediums. You'll have a passion for creating content and also have experience working within Search Marketing. If you fancy benefiting from the flexibility and creative scope of a start-up whilst having the backing of a huge global network then this position might just be for you!
Digital Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Plan and implement all online marketing activities and liaise with the relevant online marketing agencies
- Monitor, analyse and optimise performance and ROI on all online activities with a focus on Search marketing
- Supervise the social media strategy and execution
- Leading with an SEO approach, deliver the annual content strategy in order to increase visibility and brand awareness
- Align all the marketing agencies in order to deliver integrated and impactful stories whilst utilising the best channel for each piece of content.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills/Experience
- Extensive experience across the digital marketing mix (SEO, PPC, Social, Display, Email)
- Advanced Excel, Omniture experience
- Advanced Google Analytics experience,
- Strong analytical thinking
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly