PPC Manager - Award Winning Digital Agency
Job Title: PPC Manager - Award Winning Digital Agency
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus AXA Healthcare medical insurance, Flexible working hours, opportunities for home working, free breakfast, travel card loan, birthday off, tax free childcare vouchers, drinks fridge
About The Digital Agency
My client is a multi-award winning digital agency based in Berkshire, who is expanding and has an exciting opening for a talented PPC professional to join their successful team. They specialise in data led online marketing, analytics and conversion optimisation, and their impressive portfolio of retained clients includes brands like Bacardi, EE, Boots, Sony and Trainline. This specialist agency is a Google Partner, and their innovative results focussed approach to servicing their clients has seen them pick up a multitude of recent awards and accolades from major media houses like The Drum. The new PPC Manager will join a collaborative and entrepreneurial team in a friendly and supportive working environment, where you won't be held back by red tape and you'll be able to make a real impact. The PPC Manager will receive bespoke training, in addition to perks like flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home.
About The PPC Manager role
The PPC manager will be given the opportunity to own client relationships and to manage paid campaigns across AdWords, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, display and remarketing. Moving forwards, you will be given autonomy and flexibility to shape campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Manager role:
* Take ownership of day to day campaign monitoring, optimisation, reporting, forecasting and troubleshooting
* Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews and reports for your clients through a mix of face to face and phone communications
* Provide mentoring to junior team members, contributing to their development
* Keep on top of the latest trends and innovations within digital marketing
* Forge strong relationships with an exciting mix of reputable clients
About You, the PPC Manager
You will be a passionate PPC professional with a minimum of 2 years' experience (agency or client side) delivering strong results across paid channels. If you're now looking to accelerate your career at a dynamic, reputable agency at the forefront of data led marketing, then I'd love to speak with you.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the PPC Manager:
* Genuine passion and enthusiasm for PPC
* Natural ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Initiative, and a thirst for knowledge
* Results driven approach
* Understanding of Google Analytics and third party PPC management tools desirable
For more information about the PPC Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Apply for PPC Manager - Award Winning Digital Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly