Research Data Analyst - Clientside | Major NGO
Unique independent organisation with a strong advisory and behaviour change remit seeks a research data analyst. This is a major role across the organisation, interpreting complex data and using analytics and data modelling expertise to deliver actionable insight about consumers and their engagement with financial services as part of their UK wide strategy to empower everyone to make sound financial decisions.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Analysing and interpreting population data from various in-house and longitudinal surveys to input into strategic decision and policy making
- Supporting relationships with agencies to ensure the smooth running of research projects.
- Establishing appropriate data modelling and analysis methods and applying these to identify valuable insights on customer engagement and service impact
- Proactively working with other stakeholders and internal clients to source insight data and to present findings that lead to action.
- Working in a cross functional capacity with other analysts across the service
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc research / data related requests
With strong data analysis skills, you will be able to manipulate data through applying different techniques, as well as using different software – SPSS, Stata and Excel. Specifically you will be skilled in Regression modelling – logistics & OLS; Segmentation, in particular model based approaches; and Index creation, principle components and latent variable models. With an interest or experience of working with social research datasets, this is a great opportunity to be exposed to the application of behavioural change/economics techniques. Progressive thought-leading organisation, where you will contribute to challenging initiatives and deliver real results. Based in modern central London offices with great transport links.
Apply for Research Data Analyst - Clientside | Major NGO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly