Are you a dynamic, forward thinking Branding Agent who has the passion and drive to succeed within one of London’s most successful talent management company’s? My client represents over 40 clients across genres such as TV, Radio, Film, Social and are currently working with some of the UK’s most well-known and loved A-List celebrities. With a new focus on building their branding offering, this London based, boutique business are looking for an exceptional client facing Branding Agent, who has the expertise and know-how to develop great relationships with Advertising Agencies and Talent alike. You will come with ready-made Agency contacts and a proven track record of reaching targets. This role would suit a highly organised individual, someone who can think outside of the box and create inspired ideas. Ideally you will come from a client services background, or you are already operating as a Branding Agent and now looking for a great work/life balance. Part time will be considered and you will have flexible working hours if needed.
Reporting to the Managing Director and CEO, the key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively pursuing new branding business opportunities such as talent endorsement deals and brand sponsorship fronted by our talent
- Collaborating with the talent's Agent to negotiate the best deal/terms
The ideal candidate will have:
- A great network of current contacts across branding/ advertising/ marketing sector
- Experience as a Branding Agent/ Consultant in a comparative organisation
- Confident and proven sales ability, always achieving the highest possible revenue
- A good knowledge and understanding of the industry, both from an operational point of view and with particular focus on television talent in areas such as Entertainment, Factual Entertainment and Comedy and/or sport, corporate/ branding, literary and voice over
- A willingness to pitch in across the board and input ideas into all departments of the company business
- The drive to succeed and go above and beyond what is expected of you – in addition to the working week there will be some evening and weekend work liaising with current and future talent
Excellent benefits package, including going on an all-expenses paid company skiing trip France in to March 2018.