Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Manager, Marketing Manager, Online Manager, Marketing
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest utility companies in UK and with over 400,000 customers, you can be sure you are working for a fantastic company
Your new role
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will work to create and implement the Company's online marketing and self-serve strategy by utilising industry best practices and innovation for lead generation, site performance and optimisation, content marketing, prospect engagement, transactional functionality, self-service and self-help capability as well as email and affiliate marketing. It will also hold primary responsibility for optimising traffic flow to the website leveraging SEO, PPC, Display, Email and other online channels appropriately relative to the segmentation strategy. To manage social media activity and monitoring for Business Retail Marketing and devise a social media strategy across Marketing and Service to enhance our positioning, acquisition and retention while ensuring it is co-ordinated with the wider Domestic business. You will responsible for the website strategy, planning, and implementation based on agreed digital strategy, acquisition and retention strategy, branding objectives, and marketing campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced in digital marketing preferably in a B2B environment
- Ability to self-manage in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-functional team
- Bachelors degree and/or CIM/IDM qualified
- Experience with content management systems, particularly Kentico.
- Extensive experience of PPC, SEO and Display for driving traffic and Leads.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation experience for both websites and paid campaign activity
- Experience of working directly with Web Developers
- Technical understanding websites, web functionality and online marketing channels
- Experience in A/B testing, using data and analytics to drive improved performance.
- Experience of CRM systems, particularly Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions
- Experience of email marketing and associated data and reporting
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a company which is forward thinking and looks after their employees with 25 days holiday and a great pension scheme. You will be working as part of an established digital team on competitive salary of up to £55k
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly