Digital Account Manager
Octopus Group (www.octopusgrp,com) is a 60 strong integrated marketing agency based in Farringdon. Technology, and everything related to it, is our big passion. Our plan over the next few years is to become known as a category-defining marketing agency for technology brands.
We have our own approach and philosophy called Brand to Sales, which is about helping our clients link reputation to commercial sales success quickly. It works. We measure our success in the campaigns we run for global market leaders like SAP, Blackberry and Visa and super-growth companies like BlueJeans, Okta and Pindrop.
In our own industry, we’re getting known for being an agency of the future and standing out from the sometimes drab world of corporate B2B marketing. People are talking about us, the phone is ringing, new clients are coming on board, we’re growing at record pace and, more importantly for you, we’re hiring.
We have a unique family feel here where energy, enthusiasm, teamwork and a hunger to succeed are all mixed with a common purpose and a big safety net. Octopus Group is a special place to work and we spend lots of time and thought in keeping it that way.
Our future is an exciting one and we are looking for a range of talented stars to join us on the adventure.
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager with strengths in planning and delivering creative integrated content marketing and digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of all things content; with inbound marketing, social and paid media skills being required. Knowledge of PR will also be a big positive for the right candidate.
The Account Manager:
- Is a creative force in our teams, bringing current knowledge of paid, earned, owned and shared media (PESO) channels to develop and plan creative integrated campaigns for clients. This includes;
- Organic social media planning and management
- Social influencer programmes
- Paid social media; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Outbrain
- Paid search and display
- Media partnership management and content syndication i.e. use of Outbrain a plus
- Is the linchpin in our account teams, so you will play a vital part in planning for and driving success for clients
- Ensures high-quality and effective delivery of client programmes across the PESO mix
- Manages a team of excellent account executives and junior account executives to ensure projects, tasks and KPIs are met as agreed with the client
- Project manages client programmes to hit deadlines and achieve client objectives.
- Is the client’s day to day contact so will have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Is a trouble-shooter, with the ability to handle tough situations and deliver amicable solutions for client and agency
- Will manage a mix of big brand and smaller B2B clients across sectors, however, experience in technology, professional services and/or employment/HR
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience planning and delivering integrated digital content-led campaigns for clients across the PESO mix
- Proven experience in running complex and effective paid and social campaigns, which exceed client expectations with the ability to learn new concepts and tools quickly and challenge the status quo
- A passion for digital, with experience across a wide range of social media channels and digital technologies; including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Outbrain
- At least 3 years’ experience working agency-side (ideally B2B) within a demand generation role
- Strong experience of using analytics tools such as GA; to set-up tracking and analyse campaign success
- Ability to adopt and run social listening programmes to support new business and client insights using tools i.e. Sysomos
- Excellent communication skills, including strong copywriting and an eye for high-quality written content.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships quickly
- Team management experience and demonstrable success in nurturing and mentoring junior team members
- Stong project management skills
- Extremely organised with meticulous planning skills
- Has a good knowledge and interest in the latest marketing technology tools (marketing automation, social tools, measurement etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in measuring and evaluating integrated digital campaigns
- A thirst for learning and a drive to develop new approaches, which further thinking within the agency
- A friendly and professional manner at all times
You will report to the Senior Account Director
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly