Technical Projects Manager - Sports/Broadcasting
Technical Projects Manager – Sports/ Broadcasting
London - Perm
Up to 42k plus benefits depending on experience
A world class sports brand is seeking to take on a technical project’s lead working within the digital marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Digital Platforms you will support and lead the delivery of internal digital projects as a technical expert and project owner.
- Lead the delivery of internal digital projects including SAAS implementation, CRM platforms, and video transcoding.
- Drive agency relationships to ensure on-time on-budget delivery
- Apply data driven methodologies and use insight to drive delivery
- Support in the overall owned digital strategy for growth through critical and creative thinking
- Create timely and concise reports for senior stakeholders, providing visibility and transparency
- Demonstrable experience of delivering digital projects: software development, video transcoding, and CRM platform
- Previous experience of project managing web/ app builds is essential
- You don't need to be able to write code but certainly a strong understanding of software development/ product development is a must.
- Adept at handling financials and developing projects on budget
- A digital native who has a wider layer of knowledge including a foundation of technical know-how.
Apply for Technical Projects Manager - Sports/Broadcasting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly