Lead Solution Architect - Retail/Commerical Banking, Digital,
We are looking for experienced and top quality Lead Solution Designers to work with senior business stakeholders and varioues technical teams to drive work within our scrum teams to build, test, maintain, change and further evolve a number of critical new propositions and products. We are looking for someone with strong retail or commerical banking experience and any experience of Digitial within these domains will be highly advantageous.
- Designing and the development of to meet business objectives and great customer outcomes.
- Working on site and collaboratively within a senior business stakeholders, lead architects and solution designers working on a portfolio of critical greenfield projects
- Engagement with business stakeholders when ideas are conceived; and lead in shaping them into deliverable projects.
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to all architectural, security and quality standards.
- Production of solution design artefacts to support the needs of the project delivery.
- Acting as point of contact to ensure all parties (including internal and external technical / development teams) understand the solution design and the part that they need to play within it.
- Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks.
- Continuous improvement of the way Solution Design is performed.
Experience and skills -
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at very senior levels.
- Experience of working on end to end technical solutions that encompass many systems and teams, drawing out the Key Design Decisions and their implications and resolving them.
- End to end project experience, with strong consulting skills.
- Previous exposure to the blue chip financial services sector.
- Experience of ownership and governance of large and complex end to end technical solutions.
- Practical experience of working in an agile delivery approach.
- A broad technical background with depth in at least one architecture discipline plus an ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- A good working knowledge of Digital, Cloud and Integration technologies including SOA.
- Practical experience of software development.
- Proven ability to shape business requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilised by development team.
- Experience of leading fellow technical professionals, especially coaching and mentoring of colleagues to achieve delivery outcomes.
- Dynamic and strong self-starter capability
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
Apply for Lead Solution Architect - Retail/Commerical Banking, Digital,
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly