PR Associate Director ( Restaurants & Hospitality )
PR Associate Director - Hospitality PR
£55,000 - £65,000
This amazingly creative consumer PR agency is part of an integrated marketing group, based in super cool warehouse offices. They are specialists in food, drink and lifestyle PR, but also work in the travel space as well.
They produce fantastic integrated campaigns on household name brand clients - including events and social media. They've grown extremely quickly, with 8 growth hires last year. A young, fun, dynamic agency, with a fantastic culture, and everyone genuinely gets on - they have been to Portugal on an all-expenses paid group trip the last three years! You also get the added bonus of an office dog too!
The Role - Associate Director
We are looking for an Associate Director to join our client's fast growing, award winning team. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the complete leadership of some big brand food, drink and lifestyle accounts, including budgeting, strategy planning and senior level client and media relations.
You will be expected to:
* Take ownership and responsibility of day to day running of accounts
* Be a proactive and an ambassador for the agency
* Be a consultant to all clients
* Be a mentor to your team
* Ensure profitability
* Bring new business leads into the agency
The successful Associate Director will:
* Currently be a very well established Senior Account Director or current Associate Director
* Have strong food, drink and lifestyle PR experience
* Have experience of working with large, big budget clients
* Have good, relevant media relationships despite the seniority of the position
* Be able to manage a team
* Be a team player, and be willing to 'get stuck in'
The new Associate Director will be offer a package including
* £55k - £65k basic salary
* 28 days holiday
* Private healthcare
* Travel loan
* New business bonus scheme
If you have the relevant experience for this Associate Director role, then please don't hesitate to contact Callum on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1214
Apply for PR Associate Director ( Restaurants & Hospitality )
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly