Customer Strategy Consultant
Marketing, Customer Strategy, Consultant, Research, Data Analysis, Digital.
Your new company
Your new company takes pride in being there for their customers. They help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that's thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with them.
Your new role
Work closely with a matrix of internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement the customer value strategy for direct insurance. Development and implementation of plans in order to achieve GWP, sales volume, and profitability targets for direct insurance. You will be working with Customer Service, Marketing and Direct Sales teams to identify opportunities to optimise the customer experience across the journey and drive efficiencies for the business. Working across direct and wider Insurance to maximise retention activity by:
- Identifying and analysing data in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Utilise customer research and market insight to build engagement and advocacy of L&G.
- Recommending solutions based on insight and building business cases to implement change.
- Coordinating stakeholder groups and effectively managing projects.
- Enabling and tracking accurate MI to measure success and improve processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in successfully identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Proven ability to draw insights and opportunities from market and customer analysis that can lead to credible recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation (competent user of Powerpoint, Excel and Word is essential).
- Excellent matrix stakeholder management.
- Efficient time management.
- Self-starter, acting on own initiative to actively seek out business improvements and capitalise on opportunities.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a changing environment.
- Comfortable working autonomously and within a team.
What you'll get in return
Working with this company you'll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days' (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.Our view is that this role is suitable for agile working. This means we would consider a more flexible working arrangement, where your hours and work location are managed according to business, customer and personal needs. For this role, you would be based in Birmingham, but you could work in other Legal & General offices or at home, as necessary, provided this meets business needs. Details of agile working will be discussed during the interview process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Customer Strategy Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly