PR Senior Account Executive ( Technology )
Job Title: Senior Account Executive - Technology
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 to £29,000 + Phone, Laptop and Gym Membership
About The PR Agency
My client has a hugely exciting opening for a talented Senior Account Executive to join their multi-award winning team. They are a hugely creative agency that deliver top PR campaigns to a global market.
They are a diverse team of around 20 in the London office and also have wholly owned offices in USA, as well as being part of an international group of leading marketing communications agencies.
As an agency they have B2B, Consumer and Content teams which all work in tandem without any internal silos. The agency have an enviable portfolio of exciting clients, both global brands and innovative start-ups within the : Cloud, IoT, and Cyber Security spaces.
They have a hugely engaging, 'buzzy' atmosphere and have a great approach to employee benefits and professional development. This has seen the agency named as a Sunday Times best company to work for in their category for successive years.
About The Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will play a key role in implementing innovative PR campaigns for global technology brands, getting great exposure.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive :
* Act as the day to day contact on your technology focussed clients
* Implement effective media outreach to secure coverage for your clients within target publications
* Develop clear and concise written work (press releases, thought leadership, copy, blog content etc)
* Contribute to the development of proposals for new PR clients and assist on pitches
* Manage social media channels for your clients, growing the online presence of the brands
* Build knowledge of client areas/industry by attending training courses and networking events
About the Senior Account Executive
You have ideally gained 1.5 + years' experience agency side in B2B technology PR, but strong candidates from in-house or journalism backgrounds will also be considered. You are passionate about the technology space and hungry to work in a growing, dynamic and international agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive
* Ability to take ownership of client relationships
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with key media figures
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Confident self-starter with a proactive approach to work
* Team player with a 'fun' approach to work
The Senior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £29,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including flexible working, private healthcare and company laptop.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Callum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1214
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
Apply for PR Senior Account Executive ( Technology )
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly