Digital Marketing Manager
The corporate marketing division of a global investments company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to amplify their brand across the EMEA region.
This is a highly visible role and an opportunity to influence and to make an impact. You will be part of a credible team as the go-to digital expert in region; developing strategies and executing across various digital channels.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing the EMEA website and content pipeline.
- Develop and analyse digital marketing campaigns (website, social networks, video and paid search) for corporate business partners.
- Review complex data sets using a variety of tools and translate findings into actionable insights that inform or influence business decisions.
- Working with agencies to develop corporate digital advertising, SEO and social media campaigns.
- Support EMEA business marketers by providing reports, analysis and insights related to the effectiveness of business content.
- Present findings and significant trends to senior business stakeholders.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Digital marketing experience (including CMS, SEO and analytics) within a B2B environment.
- Previously worked with global or EMEA teams.
- Proven experience in the use of web analytics solutions.
- Ability to translate metrics to actionable insights to educate, inform content strategy and enhance effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Self-starter, with hands-on approach.
- Experience with digital metrics, conversion, attribution analysis.
- Proven communication (both written and oral), project management and presentation skills, coupled with strong attention to detail.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly