Senior CRM Campaign Marketing Manager
If you're looking for something big, meaty and challenging within the CRM space - and after an environment that's recognised as a 'class leading' marketing house and a place people genuinely enjoy their time working in, and in a position with plenty of scope for growth and development - you could have just found your next new professional home.
Working as the Senior CRM Marketing Campaign Manager for one of the biggest consumer technology and telecoms brands in the UK, you will be responsible for the outputs of a team of 8 direct reports. Overseeing a large-scale, complex direct response marketing programme, owning things from the big picture campaign strategy, right through to its execution. Ensuring a joined up approach by the team, and that business objectives are achieved.
You will be accountable for the design and delivery of all CRM campaigns to time, quality and budget. Overseeing the CRM contact strategy and plan, which will include large-scale strategic campaign pieces like Black Friday offers.
This is a very busy campaign environment, and it's a company with tens of millions of customers sitting across a complex product and proposition set, so campaigns are both to significant scale and complexity to match.
You will also be looking to achieve a step-change in how the business embeds data led insight at the heart of campaigns - ensuring clarity around what and why things are being done, ensuring a robust test and learn strategy is put in place, and appropriate measurement frameworks are also embedded into the design of all campaigns.
You will oversee workflow management within the team, ensuring projects are balanced appropriately and channel capacity is optimised, based on a real-time understanding of resource available.
You will also be accountable for overseeing the bigger picture reporting insights, and that your team are able to measure and report back on post campaign successes/failures, as well as what insights and recommendations can be made in order to further optimise performance opportunities.
Lastly, but by no means least, will be the need to oversee the ongoing development and training needs of your team. This will include briefing, training and operational implementation of all new data sources and systems which are used in the development and deployment of campaigns across multiple direct response channels, with a significantly growing emphasis on digital channels and digital technologies.
So if you're interested in learning more, why not apply today to find out?
Role: Senior CRM Campaign Marketing Manager
Salary: £60-70k base
Benefits: £car allowance, bonus 15% on target, pension, healthcare, life assurance and lots more.
- Highly experienced consumer centric marketer with solid pedigree within direct response marketing programmes across both traditional CRM and eCRM channels
- Team leadership experience, overseeing a high-performing CRM programme that's delivered commercial results
- You've devised and delivered CRM strategy, looking at the bigger-picture business objectives and devised a campaign calendar to suit, this should include evidencing not just tactical campaign efforts, but bigger picture strategic agenda items too
- Sound knowledge of multi-channel CRM programmes, preferably including SMS, MMS, email and direct mail, customer data and fulfilment channels
- Good knowledge of campaign delivery best practices, and optimisation principals - including knowing how to embed insight at the heart of campaigns
- Able to articulate the results you've achieved. They're not looking for 'handle turners' who have just executed. They want to see that you've helped deliver break through success and innovated
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK - this employer is unable to provide sponsorship
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
Apply for Senior CRM Campaign Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly