Digital Marketing Manager
- Industry leading marketing technology provider
- Global office locations including Europe, America, South America and Asia
- Targeting B2C brands
- Lead the global digital marketing strategy
- Global stakeholder management
- Working on - UX, web development, Paid Social and Paid Search
- Objective to support inbound marketing approach and drive leads to the sales team
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and lead on the global digital marketing strategy for the business. The Digital Marketing Manager will be confident with the most recent tactics in SEO, SEM, PPC, website, and analytics tools to form a market-leading B2B digital marketing strategy. The company are fast-growing, innovative and entrepreneurial and are looking for a motivated, talented and successful digital marketer to join their business.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Increasing the visibility of the business through improved social media presence
- Leading the website optimisation to improve traffic, usability and leads generated
- Working with multiple stakeholders
- Driving traffic to the website through integrated marketing
- Hands on execution of PPC, Paid Social, Paid Search and Display Campaigns
- Managing SEO consultant
- Using analytical tools to continually test and improve campaigns
- Hitting and exceeding targets for new customer leads, lead conversion and customer acquisition
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B digital marketing experience
- Strong, tactical, hands-on experience of Search Engine Marketing techniques
- Broad digital marketing expertise
- Experience of successfully developing B2B websites
- Generating leads for sales teams
- A desire to succeed and build something from scratch
The company are a Venture Capitalist backed marketing technology company. Specialising in programmatic advertising, on page optimisation and email remarketing. The company have over 500 employees worldwide with 20 global offices with around 150 in London. They are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the growing marketing team to generate leads, acquire new customers and drive traffic to the website. If you want to lead a global digital marketing strategy then this is for you!
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + great company benefits.
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly