Digital Marketing Executive (Charity)
Direct Marketing Executive (Charity)
A rewarding opportunity for a Direct Marketing Executive to work for a large independent charity based in Romford. The role is working very closely with the Head of Fundraising, Director of Marketing and the Head of Individual Giving & Data.
The role will be responsible for the timely and cost-effective execution of acquisition and retention campaigns covering the following areas; Lottery, Raffles, Appeals and Regular Giving.
· Assist and support the Data and Direct Marketing Manager (DDMM) with the implementation of the Appeals programme (both acquisition & retention)
· Responsible for the day-to-day execution and timely progress of assigned direct marketing campaigns including: -
o Campaign planning
o Creative Development (including organising the internal sign off procedures)
o Data selection
o Briefing Supporter Relations Team on response handling/thanking for each campaign
· Analysis and reporting
· To assist in the development of campaigns from initial brief through to post campaign analysis – including managing project schedules and day to day queries. Communicate regularly with all team members and problem solve as necessary.
Knowledge & Skills required:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills – with the ability to interpret complex information across a range of activities or areas and communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences and levels of understanding.
· Ability to write marketing and direct marketing copy
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to proof read accurately
· Highly collaborative, up, across and down and contributes effectively to a team environment and culture.
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive (Charity)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly