Digital Project Manager
Due to phenomenal growth, we’re recruiting for a talented ‘Digital Project Manager’ to join our award-winning search marketing agency in Tonbridge - welcome to Reddico.
As our Digital Project Manager, this role will see you be responsible for a variety of projects and ensuring excellent delivery of our service. You will be a key touch point for our clients for their projects, delivering great customer service and clear reporting on project progress. We are always looking at ways to make our processes even better so you will also be expected to contribute ideas to the business and help drive continuous improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage digital teams including SEO, PPC, content, dev and PR resource
- Monday and Friday meetings with the POD leaders and department heads to review team’s performance, client satisfaction, profit margins, and deadlines
- Hosting weekly calls with clients, attend client meetings and note taking, provide weekly status reports to clients
- Manage freelancer activities, budgets and schedules
- Must be familiar with SEO & content marketing projects
- Identify and articulate how a project is falling off track and proactively get things back on track
- Process driven – obsessive focus on following existing processes outlined, and where appropriate bringing new processes or edits to Reddico’s delivery
Skills and Experience needed
- Agency-side experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience
- Ability to work self-supervised, and drive projects to completion
- Basic understanding of SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and social media advertising
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying budgets and sizes simultaneously
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers, and clients
- Experience in coordinating calls/meetings – keeping track of who is invited, who has confirmed, ensure your team is prepared and sending agendas in advance
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
Company Benefits and Perks
We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package including flexible hours, 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, we shut down between Xmas and New Year (not taken out of your holiday allowance), you also get your birthday off, a pension scheme, an annual retreat based on company targets, sick pay, table tennis, xbox, regular pub visits, unlimited snacks and of course a beer fridge.
Our Journey so far ..
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), Bristol and London. We’re a boutique agency that punches well above its weight, but pride ourselves on our technical SEO ability to be able to deliver exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
Since 2013, we have made a quiet but notable impact in the industry and are now becoming publicly acknowledged within the sector. With an impressive awards collection to date, Reddico provides SEO consultancy services for FTSE 100 and FORBES 100 companies, we are also listed on Deloitte’s Fastest Growing 50 Technology companies in the UK, Fast 500 EMEA, a UK Agency Awards winner, Wirehive100 2016 & 2017 award winner and a Google AdWords Partner.
By joining us, you’ll become part of one of the UK’s Fastest Growing Tech companies (https://reddico.co.uk/deloitte-fast-50-uk/) and will have the opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the brightest minds across the digital arena.
Reddico is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Kent, TN12 6RR. Please ensure you have your own transport before applying for this role as our office is in a rural location that offers on-site free parking.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly