Innovation Campaign Manager - HP Print
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it’s who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We’re looking for an Innovation Campaign Manager to join the HP UK&I Print Marketing team, based out of the offices of Bracknell and Wood Street.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about new technology in every aspect of their lives.
- A marketer with a proven track record of execution from business understanding to execution, driven by data and customer insights, that can demonstrate business impact and brand acumen through measurable outcomes.
- A digital/social savvy professional, comfortable in how digital and social can be mastered for impact through the funnel from awareness to purchase.
If you recognize yourself in the above description and feel ready to take on a rewarding challenge in a very competitive tech market, here is a glimpse into your goals:
- Reinforce the joy of printing in today and tomorrow’s consumers and unlock the millions of photos that live within mobile phones today.
- Create and sustain brand and business momentum in the market as you launch exciting new consumer focused print hardware products, helping to open up new routes to market and optimize our omnichannel execution.
- Transform the way marketing helps identify, define and pursue new pockets of growth opportunities, by owning end to end campaign ideation, creation and execution, including marketing budget, agency management, campaign measurements and executive quarterly business review presentations.
We offer a thriving performance based environment which encourages collaboration, diversity and inclusion. We put a strong focus on integrity in everything we do and we play to win as a team.
As HP’s Print Innovation campaign manager you will own the consumer product hardware launches and manage the introduction of new products to the market. These products include market leading product refreshes as well as new category introductions such as HP Sprocket.
By effectively executing country defined B2C marketing campaigns, you will be a key leader in bringing our brand to life every day, to amaze our customers and conquer new markets while enhancing the overall brand experience. Winning requires constant attention to detail and determination in an ever changing environment.
- Marketing Planning and delivery: Manages and implements the end to end UK&I Consumer Print Hardware Marketing Plan in alignment with EMEA Marketing
- Stakeholder Management: Partners with the UK&I product management team to understand the business priorities and links with Retail and HP Store Sales to understand the sales priorities and how marketing can create or accelerate sales opportunities
- Agency Management: works in partnership with the local and regional agencies to ensure best in class creative and delivery
- Reporting: Measure set business and brand objectives driven by marketing activities
- As the ideal candidate you have at least 5 years of marketing experience and a proven track-record in marketing, from customer insights to execution that demonstrate specific business contributions.
- Such a candidate would have experience in translating business priorities into clear marketing objectives and comfortable applying customer insights to drive effective use of modern online customer acquisition techniques.
- The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing master, with deep knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing and media.
- You’ll likely have worked for a major international brand before, perhaps in another part of the world, and you’ll be able to demonstrate how you’ve delivered end-to-end marketing, from insights to execution.
We are the re-inventors.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today by clicking on the 'Apply' button.