Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Online Gifts Retailer
5 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Online Gifts Retailer
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience, plus bonus, flexible working hours, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, product discounts
About The Online Retailer
My Client, a leading independent online gifts retailer who is shaking up the industry with their range of innovative and alternative gifts, is seeking a talented Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team. They are based in a creative office environment in the heart of London, and foster a fun, collaborative and vibrant working environment. This online retailer has an imaginative product range consisting of unique gifts across homewares, lifestyle and gadgets amongst other categories. They are a forward thinking business on the cusp of major growth, and as a business they have an excellent track record of developing and retaining staff. The new Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be joining an innovative company where they'll have the platform to make a big impact, and have a good time along the way.
About the Head of Digital Marketing role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will have ownership over multi-channel digital marketing strategy, driving customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
* Lead the planning and execution on multi-channel marketing and digital strategy including SEO, conversion optimisation, PPC, email marketing, social, paid advertising and analytics
* Manage a talented team of three, guiding and leading the team
* Deliver innovative campaigns across both direct response and brand awareness
* Manage budgets and possess a growth mind-set, striving for high ROI
* Segment the audience, define key metrics and help mine data to uncover insights
You'll be a talented digital marketing professional with an entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set, looking to accelerate your career within a friendly and dynamic online gifts retailer where you can take on more responsibility within strategy development.
Skills and Experience Required:
* A minimum of 5 years' in digital marketing
* Ideally experience in retail/e-commerce or publishing sectors
* An innovative thinker with a growth mind-set
* Strong experience in search marketing and analytics
* Creative flair and also an analytical nature
* Energetic personality with a good sense of humour
For more information about the Senior Digital Marketing Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Online Gifts Retailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly