Marketing Manager or Agency-side Account Director
My client is one of the top marketing agencies known worldwide for their work within the live entertainment arena. The company's expertise spans across theatre, musicals and opera, literature, museums and main attractions. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to drive the delivery of their key campaigns and drive the team forward.
What is expected of you:
1. Forge strong relationships with existing and new clients and be the advocate of premium service, as a part of ongoing partnership.
2. Lead the delivery of key campaigns, be the agency's go-to person.
3. Assist the Head of Marketing in pitches and strategic decisions.
Day to day responsibilities:
1. Driving the agency relationships forward among the top players - within the industry and the trade.
2. Integrated campaign management, with an emphasis on ATL media.
3. Be the lead on running the activity reports, and budget formulation, tracking and reconciliation.
4. Team administration and mentoring, including learning and development of the marketing team.
You MUST have at least 3 years of marketing/advertising experience in live entertainment arena.
The role is paying up to £45k, and to start asap. Please call me on 020 7845 7223 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org