Senior Technology Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
As Senior Technology Manager you will be responsible for the people management of the infrastructure project delivery team, consisting of Senior Project Managers, Project managers and Project Analysts, delivering projects end to end across strategy & transformation. Continuous improvement and quality will be key focus area.
Essential experience will include significant experience of managing and leading teams (Circa 15) to deliver high quality outcomes
- Line Management end to end (performance/delivery/addressing performance or behaviour concerns)
- Demonstrable leadership experience in a complex project delivery environment.
- Experience of managing projects with business and technology deliverables and / or changes involving external 3rd party providers.
- A proven track record of communicating and influencing at all levels, including senior management
- Experience of balancing a number of key tasks and prioritising workloads
- Understanding of the financial and risk management ethos.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong proven leadership qualities
- Well developed negotiation and influencing skills
- Facilitation and decision making skills
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies and infrastructure projects including Agile and Waterfall.
Apply online to receive further information.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Senior Technology Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly