3 days left
- Job Role
- Research Analyst
This is one of the market leading built environment and real estate consultancies which prides itself on it’s great culture and ethical approach to business.
In this brand new Market Analyst role you will be a valued member of the firm’s small but close-knit marketing team. The role will involve:
- Running research projects;
- Identifying and analysing market trends in order to advise the business on opportunities;
- Working with third partners on research projects;
- Developing research reports and thought leadership and opinion pieces;
- Working with IT on the development of systems and processes for data capture.
You will have a solid background in market research and analysis ideally within the built environment or wider professional or financial services. You will have excellent writing skills as well as presentation skills and the ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders.
Apply for Market Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly