Growth and Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Job Title: Growth and Marketing Manager - Online Gifts Retailer
Salary: : £50,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience, plus bonus, flexible working hours, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, product discounts
About The Online Gifts Retailer
My client is a leading, online gift retailer that is disrupting the market with their innovative and unique gifts. Located in the heart of London, the online gifts retailer is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team and lead their marketing strategy. They are extremely about their products, with their range spanning homeware, gifts, food&drink and gadgets.
The Online Gifts Retailer is an innovative company on the brink of major growth, so it is an exciting time for the Growth and Marketing Manager to join as they will be able to really make their mark and contribute significantly to business growth.
About The Growth and Marketing Manager
You will report directly into the Managing Director, taking ownership for overall digital strategy, driving customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
Key Responsibilities for the Growth and Marketing Manager:
* Lead the planning and execution of multi-channel digital strategy including SEO, PPC, affiliates, email marketing, paid social and data analytics
* Manage budgets, define key metrics and drive high ROI
* Work collaboratively with design and content teams to deliver innovative campaigns
* Manage and mentor junior members of the team including executives and UX designers
About The Successful Growth and Marketing Manager
If you are a talented digital marketer, looking to accelerate your career and take on more responsibility, then this could be an ideal next step for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Growth and Marketing Manager:
* At least 5 years' digital marketing experience
* Experience within retail / e-commerce is advantageous
* An in depth knowledge of Google Analytics, including user analytics, product and campaign performance
* An innovative thinker with a growth mindset
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Growth and Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3957 6425.
Apply for Growth and Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly